Monday, October 29, 2007

Not Much To Share

Thanks to all who commented on my Fall Elegance socks.

I don't have much to share. Not much spinning is happening. I did finish up a new yarn, but can't share pics of it, because its for a swap.

I've been knitting (socks, of course). Here's a picture of a recently completed sock knit with Silkie Socks That Rock in Walkin' on the Wild Tide. Pattern is Retro Rib from the Interweave Favorite Socks book.

Wild Tide Sock
This is the Rockin' Sock Club colorway from April. I started this shortly after receiving the kit and then decided for some reason to take a break from it. The spirit of Socktober caused me to pick it back up. I know I won't finish the pair before the month is up, but I will keep on going and get the second sock cast on soon.

1 comments:

Wool Girl said...

I really loved the colorway too! It looks fantastic!