Thursday, May 18, 2006

Project Spectrum

I signed up for Project Spectrum today. The color for this month is green. Green being my favorite color, of course, I want to participate. But what to make? My current sock project certainly doesn't fit that color scheme.

A co-worker of mine asked me to make her a baby blanket, but the colors she selected (blue & yellow) don't quite fit either. So, since the month is more than half over, I think I will concentrate on making squares for
Heartmade Blessings. I haven't made many squares lately or been very active in the group because I've been working on other knitting/crochet projects.

I'm headed to the
library tonight. I'm sure I'll have at least 1 kid tagging along. We have some books to return and I'm hoping to score a couple good movies for the kids for the weekend. The weather has been so rainy lately that I need something for them to do inside. If I get lucky, the weather will be nice and they will play outside most of the day.

0 comments: