Sunday, July 06, 2008

What's on my needles? Part 2 of 3

Socks. I've got 2 pair in the works right now. I usually like to only have 1 pair going at a time (it makes me feel like they get done faster). But I couldn't resist casting on a new pair to participate in the Spring Forward KAL in the Socks That Rawk group on Ravelry. But first, I give you Manitoba Morning.

ManitobaMorning-progress
I'm working on the second sock now. The pattern is from Northern Sunshine Designs. The yarn is Socks That Rock lightweight in Moss Agate. When I first wound the yarn, I was less than impressed with how the colors were playing together, but I'm loving how it's turning out.

SpringForward
Just getting started on these. Spring Forward from the Summer 2008 Knitty. Yarn is more Socks That Rock lightweight in Blarney Stone.

Stay tuned for Part 3 ~~ Charlotte's Web

0 comments: